I saw myself in canteen-like place where bumped into Shariffah, Eireen, Wanna and a few of my ex colleagues.

They were holding on to some brightly coloured, crayon like things which are edible, supposedly "crayon fries". Is that a new fad?

Later, there was an assembly or the sort; I had just returned from a good run with Xiaochun and Alfred (BMT platoonmates) around a place which looks like Bedok North park, the track that was behind my old house. I had forgotten to bring my iPhone and activate Runkeeper to keep track of my fitness...what a waste. The landmark appeared different as I saw some tracks which were covered in granite. Runtime: 26mins and distance was 5km or more.

Anyway, when I was at the assembly, it was like a school environment setting. Later on, I went to a first level bathing amenity which was just beside my room. Saw my coursemat, Encik Wong, who was also there, and wanted to take over that bathroom although I had told him about the fault of the unclean water and the sort. He didn't mind actually.

I was called to see the "headmaster" after awhile when I was waiting for the bathroom to be ready. Afterall, assembly had ended (no anthem as they were experiencing some technical difficulties) and I had just finished a run. The headmaster turned out to be my ex OIC, Lee Kwong Nam, a retired SWO who headed SOA back then. He asked me why I didn't attend the morning assembly and I was actually unwell, and did turn up for the event. He then wanted to impose "corporal punishment" to me along with 2 other guys who were waiting with me outside the bathroom on level one just now.

He gave a solution to terminate my contract, with me having to pay back the CPF contributed to my account, and part of the drawn salary. I told him that I was going to ORD in a couple of months. So later he came up with a solution for my "PT", including some women's exercise programs. It seemed strange that he was quite smiley throughout the conversation. So I highlighted to him that some of the lessons he had put me in were of totally non-relevance to my gender.

Later on, I told Wanna about this and she found it ridiculous too. She mentioned that Derrick (an RP who went out of course due to his swimming-triggered dual shoulder dislocation) had the same fate.

Later on, I met Sharrifah and gang again in a school setting which reminded me of my primary school days; the cylindrical wall for flight staircase, play area, eco garden; those were the days.

I had been awoken when I heard my iPhone drop into the cavity beside my bed. 8am.

Comments (0)