It's the 2nd last Monday that I'll be taking this journey to my current battlefield.

A little later than usual, but the number of commuters is significantly lesser; probably just because I had boarded after the peak season, or most working class people are on leave today due to Polling Day last Saturday.

Weather is not that sunny, but unusually stuffy especially in the morning. Aircon here in the train does help to keep comfort intact. I have been thinking about the self-bait actions that had been done over the week; not enough exposure to get me set on path to my next destination.

Dearie's having her exams the next 3 consecutive days; hope she had done adequate preparations so she'll be readily equipped to answer those exam questions.

Feeling a little sleepy now; probably due to the very full breakfast of rice and chicken and the thermally-uncomfortable slumber last night; and I had missed my workout this morning again. Hope to clearout quickly today and be able to get home early to finish my workout, marking a closure to the day's mandatory events.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)