It's about 4 hours past my run which ran up to about 5.3km via Runkeeper. It sure looks like an interesting app so I decided to try it out; but seems to have some problems keeping track, so I had to manually correct the route I took after the run.

Great app to give me a gauge of where I stand with my current fitness level. But once you start running, you get the hang of it; it's really fun!

Had watched the final media conference of our minister George Yeo, who will officially be stepping down as minister after the election and Aljunied had fallen under the winning votes to the opposition.

While one many think if the younger candidates will make the cut, I guess the best thing is to "wait and see" what the current victor can offer to do for the heartlanders. To have one's voice to be heard in Parliament vs the capability of the "taken over forces", this 5 years will be their test of time. If they uplive to the votees, another chance to make that a decade.

Just some passing thoughts after watching the media conference.

Comments (0)