I saw myself in a colonial neighbourhood where my family was; they were there to see a doctor as my brother and sis in law were there to bring their baby, who had vomitted and been feverish the previous night.

When asked, he told me that it could be something not right with the milk powder, so I advised him to keep close tabs on his baby's temperature. He asked if I could help him take care of his elder daughter, so that their trip will be more managable...so I popped him the question if she will be likes me and will let me take care of her.

The group of people there were huge.

Next scene showed us walking through that neighbourhood, past some racks of rare stones; they were all soaked in some liquid and had different shapes and forms from the clear glass where I could see them; a label read that the stones are left there chemically to develop, in the liquid called "Magnesiumvite", which contains 5% "cyprohydrodgen" - not to be opened. I saw dearie's dad with me and noticed that his hair is somewhat different; a little shorter than usual and I asked if her mum cut for him; he just laughed and said no, so I asked about the haircut fee. He replied $980. For a moment I thought I've heard wrongly and he affirmed that it's correct.

Kent was also at the scene but he looked much thinner. I suddenly saw myself in this barracks which is far away from home; somewhat like my NS camp, but the barracks was much older; like those days when the first camoflauge SAF uniform was in use; windows had thin wiregrills which were painted over and over again, wooden doors, walls and the infamous stackable green bed where we sleep on a big piece of sponge as mattress. A female officer came in and had to turn on the light as one of the NCO was showing her a list of some engineering stuff (she was like the Engineering Officer), but too little light was available for reading. However, she did apologised to the people


The most interesting scene had arrived. I was Nero, fighting a legion of vampires. They were all released in blood-thirsty form, and in the centre of that enclosure was a meter which shows the exposure and type of disease that will be spreaded once hit. I had been running, jumping, dodging around while having a good time of slashing on these blood-thirsty vampires who vanished in a whiff of black smoke after being eradicated. At one point, the Gamemaster gave me a tip on how to harness external powers while replenishing my HP through all these attacks; I barely caught what he said and continued the slashing and various movements...the moves are getting tiring.

6:30am and I had awoken.

Comments (0)