I was taken in a bus on a department outing – something similar to that of the farm trip which we had for the past 2 years; this time, it’s a historial temple visit.

I saw the usual – Kent, but looking much thinner, Alex and also Hazel, which I took Kent’s headshot against the sun rising across the misty sky.

The temple resembled that of Angkor Wat, the ruins of Cambodia which proved a substantial tourist attraction.

The bus went past a place which a hill appeared, with endless staircase that was suggesting “Stariway to Heaven”, with really old zinc-roof house built neatly on the side of the slopes. There was a scene showing me talking to Brigitte which I had issues with her work ethics and she sounded pretty aggressive. I was talking to some colleagues who were with me, and were not joining the “temple tour” while I was taking pics of the surroundings.

Strange thing about this village is that it is surrounded by modern architecture, the HDB flats. It went past a bus stop and I saw a student dressed in my secondary school’s uniform and resembled Mingyao. Upon “closer examination”, it’s actually not him.

The journey was fun as we all got a get together outside office hours, with the cool misty morning weather.

It’s 7:40 am and time to get to work.

Comments (0)