Initially had been told by Songjie about Kevin's birthday at Shin Bar at 12am today, but looking at the very odd timing and that his friends might be those who are much younger than me (Kevin's much younger than me) and also that I have dearie's dad's birthday dinner to attend, I decided that this event shall be given a pass.

The dinner was done at Jumbo at SAFRA Country Club near Laguna Golf Resort, that was area much blocked out on carrier signal till we got into the main building.  Dearie's mum was laughing when Tomcat app on Siew Hui's phone kept mimicking her conversation and laughter...something that truly amused her.

We had ate quite a series of dishes and there was a company event that was ongoing.   Service and food quality are much better compared to the outlet at Stadium Waterfront.

I was once again the photographer for the event.  We had a cake which her brother bought from The Icing Room, that was lined with strawberries, chocolate flakes and filled with prunes.  3x Vodka that reached 25% of the glass kept me company till I slept at 2:15AM.

Comments (0)