Streets of Bugis and signs of Lavender Wholesale Distribution Centre surrounded me with all the squarish buildings and big gated doors, with that familiar reek of ikan bilis came to my nose.  It was a street walk where I saw masses of people who seemed to be involved in major events like National Day's mass display and military parades.  There was a street that was old and filled with shops that resembled those I've seen in Bali - old food stalls that were still heavily patronised.

Before I moved out of the area, I saw a bus with policemen, and most of them were wearing the Police style shades, and getting ready to move off.  A crane was sticking out of the rooftop of a food centre and Nicole and I had just came down from that place...a construction site type of lift that was meshed.  We were talking about people who holds a degree should be remunerated much better...just like myself; already having pretty high expectations - that reminded me of my workplace and how some juniors who aren't as efficient as me getting permanent position.

The town turned into a broken town and I saw myself and Yanchao looking for a toilet to answer nature's call - we finally found one which was a old schoo urinal; something we no longer see in today's toilets in coffeeshops.  This one was blue, and will illuminate the foot area where we stand.


Nicole and I had arranged for photo session which attendance was to be signified by the painting order of the crane's structure - by default it's painted red and yellow alternate from the bottom, and when she's nearby, I should see a segmented red and yellow in between the current painting.  When asked how she is going to do that painting, Nicole just went "hehe" in her trademark laughter.

I open my eyes.  It's a dream.

Comments (0)