2nd day of Night of the Long Nights – still feeling pretty good and speed is still upkept considering I had got adequate rest the previous night. Workout is still at large so tonight might catch one soon before sleep; as it helps induce good sleep after sweating out with all the weights.

Chris wen t to tease about my reason for doing OT and also about Mr Big Hole…he just simply pull a trick that makes all of us laugh – a jovial nature of himself. He’ll be on his own now as DM since Lim Li has stepped down – probably the stress level is so much higher compared to being a CSR.

I have to admit that the role here arent’ as easy as those days in NCS where the product knowledge isn’t as wide, and having so many systems to deal with. Anyhow, I’ll be staying on her for awhile and earning as much as I can.
Is dearie home already? I hope she’s back home safe and sound; oh yes, haven’t taken the shot of the gifts I got them; pretty local and could see from the sparkle in her eyes that she likes them all….that certainly brings about a warmth from within.

Though the Bali trip is over, lingering thoughts of the fellowship we had still lives on. All of us are still in touch via Facebook and saw one of Rian’s wedding pic; it was beautifully taken at a location called Taman Ujung, 3 hours drive from Kuta. That picture really look beautiful and from their eyes, could tell that they’re really happy together. I look forward to making that day come to reality for me and dearie too.

Comments (0)