Ai

I saw myself in a river-surrounded town, which had those old fish trays used in Ip Man 2, and unbelievable, seeing Fang Xin, my favourite Taiwanese actress in the TV serial, Love, which airs eveyrday 7pm recently.


I was walking through the “fish market” and ended up at a jetty-like platform facing a small river, and Fang Xin was using her camera to take pictures of the surrounding…also saw the actress who starred as Yixin, talking on the phone nearby; seemingly talking to her father. She was dressed in a white top with jeans like how she did when hosting a travel show that was aired recently. Awhile later, I saw the actor, Ni Jiming, who starred as the cad Guo Congmin, on the same show; he was telling Fang Xin to go back with her as he felt so empty in his life without her but she refused. On Fang Xin’s hand was a sleek black camera which she had forgotten that she’s still holding the shutter and it took pictures of the river without composition.

I had asked her to take a photo of me, and the recent pic she took had a natural bokeh, which was only possible with a dSLR…

Dragawakening. It’s time to get off to work.

Comments (0)