The third week of Night of Long Hours; surprisingly, still very fresh at this hour; that means I'm ready to expand some muscles when I'm back home later!

I gotta get out of this office attire; simply too restrictive and warm to be wearing them for so many hours...

Most of the people have left, so most likely I'll be the last person leaving the office tonight.  Gone are the days when I leave office and seeing the sunlight...this working schedule somehow reminds me of Wan, but the only thing now is that I don't get to drop him a line while he's still in office...afterall he has moved to another country to work for the next couple of years....good thing is we still have Facebook as a contact point.

I won't be working in NATAS as I prefer working in office for my OTs, as there's minimal scrutinty of me doing out my work and feel more at ease....environment is much better here too.

Hope dearie's enjoying her lessons and not too tired from the day's work - Monday will usually be flooded with work as most people want to clear things up at the beginning of the week.

Comments (0)