The first Night of the Long Hours has been completed before schedule…dearie is already somewhere through her lessons and I was nearly toxic-induced by Melphis’ breath; wondered what he ate or had he had a late sleep last night…he was telling me about his plans in 9 Dragons but I couldn’t give full attention as I was concentrating on my overtime; those days are back where I am the last to leave office.

I just realized that I was the only person left except for Linda who had just left after running her report for the day; probably also auditing through a couple of calls as their role requires.

Just learnt that Cassandra has left; so that makes the NATAS group we have only left with me and Szewei who is in the same department as Cassandra and Sharon.

In another 30mins will I be liberated to leave the office; this time; not feeling mentally tired but rather, looking forward to see dearie after her lessons and being able to give her a lift home to preserve those energy that could be worn out from the long-hour travel from her school back to her home in the East.

I had been thinking if I had been too quick tempered in the past – thought it may be of little harm initially, but I really do not wish to see myself making dearie upset with my short burst of movements. Something I have to work on. Hope she enjoyed the dinner we had last night and some picture viewing at my place before sending her back as it was quite late in the night already.

Songjie had shared with me some tips on 9D which I will be able to log in if time permits tonight; the hunger is bayed probably from the filling snacks of Arnotts Chicken and shepard’s pie which Linda bought for the DM team who managed to make some good productions.
Gone are the days where our roles are just to answer phone enquiries. Now we have to be hybrids just like 9D’s, being able to do both service and sales. The nice people are something that will keep me here for awhile…the comfort zone which many might label it as – maybe it’s really not a wise time to move out since I have plans to further my studies.

Comments (0)