A treat before lunch; an insurance noob who refused to listen to my advice after advising on how his plan works...spent a solid 30mins with him on the phone and now getting Christoper to help handle him, since there's no resolution from what I have been trying to help him understand.

Fortunately, no heavy rain when I was lunching with the overcast sky that greeted me when exiting office building.

Vincent had invited me to his birthday at chalet on Thu, but it'll be easier on Fri as I'll be fetching dearie from school on Thur. Dinner with the QM guys had been postponed to Sat in view of everyone's schedule, so, the event will be done on Fri instead.

I had missed the morning workout, although awoken by the alarm at 4am but the previous journey to Woodlands Garden Park had been quite physically draining. I'm glad dearie liked the shots I've done for her :)

Just awhile more before I go back to man that audio battle station which will ceasefire at 5pm, followed by the Long Hour Night.




•クラドーのiPhone•

Comments (0)