I had dropped by Vincent's chalet for awhile at Aloha Beach resort that was off Pasir Ris Close, further into the vegetation.  Spent  sometime catching up on work issues and his planned, quiet chalet - quite the unusual and for the first time, something quieter than usual at a chalet.

I took my leave at 10:05PM and took me awhile to find my way out, and refuel, before reaching SIM at near 11.  Dearie was fuming mad and hungry so I kept quiet and be the "guilty cory", hoping that she will feel better after seeing me in that cute look....alas, bad time arrangement on my end...and the road from Pasir Ris is sure much farther compared to departing from Tampines to Clementi.

I didn't stay too long after sending dearie back as we both have another battling day tomorrow...she looks much better after she had her dinner and having kept her company....

Comments (0)