I was in a cave and at times aboard a vessel which was like those built for voyage by puligist, clan leader was a female and at the end of the voyage, I was told that for me to be promoted to be the Clan Abbot, there are certain quests that I need to fulfill.

Next scene shows me battling in war which a pyramid like building was invaded by modern military forces that reminded of GI Joe, all dressed in flashy black armoured suits. Most were defeated and I was told by my master the reason why I could not defeat them; I had enabled the skills (like selecting skills in 9D), and had chosen the Master level; being the master, whom had spoken to me, that’s the reason why I could not defeat him by choosing the wrong skill level that I’m not suitable to use yet; gold-backed icon instead of the standard blue-backedi icon.

There seems to be more but I had awoken for the week’s long battle.

Comments (0)