The midway of the week has reached; and somewhat getting addicted to the long hours.  So far, had been successfully catching 2 sets of workout the past week despite the long hours at work.

An earlier journey to fetch dearie since I had made my way there earlier.  She will be having another lesson tomorrow - that's something mentally challenging which I had also been through; having to put the mind through a 3 hour session of learning after a long day at work.

The festive season's just around the corner and I have to catch some shots in Joo Chiat soon.

Received a messenger from a rude brat whom did not understand my English in the simplest form indicated in the CRM form. He even wrote in full caps for one of the words in his sentence which goes like this...."since you ALREADY know..." I found it a total waste of time rebuking him so I raised it to my immediate supervisor...looks like he's trying to look for trouble by writing such a thing.

Later on learnt that he is tendering...but does it give him the grounds to spew such an attitude?  That reminded me of S W K who lectured me in his replies and even wrote to one of the TLs to "educate" me.  And where is he now?  Being an agent which did not last and now working in some company at Changi Business Park.

Comments (0)