I had left office earlier in view of the invitation by Shima, one of dearie's direct colleagues who had organised a dinner at Seoul Garden.  It took me an hour to get there from my office by my own wheels, considering the jam that had occured at the entrance of CTE!

Dinner was 90% made up of various types of marination for same type of meat - beef and chicken, something noticed about the place - menu never got changed after these years - soft drinks without flavour and no atap chee for dearie..what more could we get?  There were some catchups but not as intensive as I had expected cos I'm not close to a few of them, and furthermore, all of us were busy eating...$28; I have to eat my fill...

A $30 fine greeted me after spending some time at dearie's place after sending her home...this had to be the most expensive dinner I had encountered....unofficial "+++" in the meal.

Comments (0)