Lunch is exceptionally early today at 11:45am, which will mean longer hours after lunch before “silent moments” when we do our callbacks.

Finally Kevin replied our group message in FB as he’s making some progressive towards the girl he likes. Songjie’s part, will be all on his own and he has to learn to be the minor role since his beloved girl is quite a workaholic.

Dearie has told me about the Taiqi mistress at her workplace which some things which are non-core to their role ie building maintenance can be done by the TQM, but instead, have been told to DIY ..sometimes I wonder on the competency as she used to be my HOD but has aroused much unpopularity among all, including those who work closer with her.

Anyway, that’s her nature…I have my massive OT to do and claim here so I look forward to see what I get next month. I’ll do it as long as they’re willing to pay.

Tonight’s another chance to see dearie after her classes again…I have to settle dinner and make my way down after Joo Chiat shots so I can have time to rest or probably get some shots around the campus. Alternatively I can get home to bring Macbook out but that might result in time wastage.

Comments (0)