Lunch is over and weather had been merciful – no deadly sunrays to and from lunch.

Yesterday’s evening had been really limited on time as I reached home only at 9pm after a quick dinner, and managed to edit and upload most of the pics for Bali trip.

What’s left are a handful of pics which I still need to fix before it’s sent online – and not forgetting the Malacca day trip pics which are yet to be uploaded.

Lots of photoworks on hand so I may need to bring my Macbook to office to do them, in event that I finish my OT earlier.
The RC playing at Andy’s place will be held tomorrow instead but I guess I won’t be joining since I finish work so late and Songjie wo uld have been tired by then. He’s still clearing his leave before serving the final month next month and he’ll be out to the civilian world.

For the past 3 days, I have not been able to do my workout in vie of the limted time; maybe it’s a good choice to start tonight so as to keep the momentum going; without a workout; part of my energy is sealed and unable to sustain longer than my usual endurance.

Hope dearie has rested well these few days since she still has her lessons to attend. Will I still be able to move forth at this capacity when I commence my next phase of studies? I certainly do not want to waste time no do I want to lose out on the income that I am able to earn from these OTs…let’s see how things go when I have started my lessons.

Comments (0)