An extremely hot afternoon which I could still feel the heat for 10mins after stepping into the cooler, air-conditioned mall to utilise the next 1/2 of this precious lunch break.

It was rather an unexpected feeling of fatigue that gave me a deep slumber, plunging me into 3 different dreams during this period of rest. Seems like the deeper my slumber, the more I would see myself across the Dreamgates. Somehow, it was a sensation that the evening wasn't well-spent as I had planned it to be.

The run regime has not resumed with all the limited time I have so far. Yesterday was one of those unusual times that I have that sort of fatigue. Maybe it's because the scope I am covering is too wide?

Let's see if I can finish both my weights regime along with a good run tonight. I probably need this type of run to further increase my energy level.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)