A beautiful and sunny afternoon with clear skies and solid clouds. Perfect for being out there doing what I really enjoy but here I am, trapped in this clownsuit which only increases the temperature of trapped heat within.

I had evaded lunch with King and Queen after they had met up with 'ex staffs' who came in to reinforce the office when there was a major 'strike' many years back, even before the time of a few long-timers who had been working with them for some time. The matter lies with waiting for that one particular person who is still at home somewhere far from battlebox, and the rest of us have to wait for her to arrive and thereafter, accompany her down to lunch with the rest.

From what we estimated, she could well reach late far into our scheduled lunchtime and later, we'll most likely be chased to get back to work after 'some quick bites'.

Lunch is meant to be a time for proper bio-refuelling but such instances makes the whole break something...uncomfortable.

I rather have my own at my favourite haunt and then back to work at the scheduled time.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)