Another warm afternoon and it's a good sign as there's lesser inconvenience on going out of the building to lunch at my usual spot.

The week will be over soon, but at least, most of us have successfully evaded the event on Saturday which is something out of the scope of work. That leaves us to have our own time.

Just one more full day before the week can be brought to 'near closure'.

The rest once again must have had been something which I needed; bad hair days also signify an inferior state of health where I had been on a reduced rest schedule over the past few days but I'm glad I had that slumber.

Entrance to dreamland was like hyperspace which I had not noticed that I had already gone off to dreamland.

Hope there won't be any 'additional disturbances' from King and Queen for the rest of this week while we wrap up the important matters.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)