I had already been awake by 6am or so to the morning rushing sound of the rain as the natural alarm clock. This had to be the one of its kind intensity of shower that seemingly gives the whole of Singapore a thorough wash. Skies glowed with an unusal yellow aura along with the downpour. I call this Tiberium Dawn. The rain subsided a little after 8am; not to visible but definitely a brolly, necessary. Journey off to my usual outstation took more time than usual. With the VB reading 'Jam till Clementi', those who are westbound would require far more patience. The lunch break will soon be over and I look forward to the departure this evening. Have to catch up on my regime as a week had gone by without a decent run / workout. However, I have to do this alone since angel's fitness level is not there yet. Shall I descend the weight by another mark?

Comments (0)