I saw myself with a group of friends entering a big complex which resembled a community centre or the similar sort.  We were trying to find a spot where we can sit down and have our own time to chat and relax. but seems like most of the places were packed or simply have no available seating facilities. 

Finally, we found a place where there are some proper space; but this seems like a "no man's zone" where most of the teens here are in boldly coloured hair and dressed outlandishly.  We found a bench to sit down and were reading something together while a bunch of youths sitting opposite us started singing loudly and out of tune.  Soon, there was a mild brawl and a fight almost broke out.  I ordered the youths to "stand down" after giving them some constructive reasons that it would be very troublesome if the community centre people comes and brings the police along.  Thereafter, we both agreed it is better to leave the complex and he (the supposedly leader of the pack) told his followers to leave the place.

No trouble as we walked in scattered groups out of this "no man's zone" in the 4th level of the community centre's complex.

Next scene showed me waiting for my sister along with my mum before setting off on a road journey.  Before departing, my brother had offered to chauffeur them so that leaves me some available time to do other things.  Before me appeared a photobook done by Nicole with some montages such as Madeline's photo artistically displayed at the edge of one of the pages.

Switchscene.  It was like a graduation ceremony during the last of my secondary school years.  We were all being dispatched in groups after the form teacher announced some compliments to each group before we are arranged for a group photo.  Weiqiang was the coordinator and instructed us on how to stand and where to face as a group.  However, this group consisted of some of our 1st - 2nd year's whom factually had been allocated to different classes in our last 2 years.

Another scene showed me talking to my other friends, who were by none, the Super Gangsters about that community centre incident which we managed to fend off conflicts.  That place was like virtually unsupervised and these delinquents could do what they want there.  The "leader" had already moved into a "ready to strike" pose and I commented that at least he has rationale mind to understand it does not good if a fight breaks out.

Now I see myself in a foreign land getting ready to go home.  The guide was showing me the map of where I am; Bangalore / Mumbai which is on the western part of India (that's really very far) and the route to the airport.  Soon, we learnt that the taxi driver's child had passed on and while trying to hold back his tears, he still shook my hand  and wishing us a safe journey home.  Before I left, I wrote my email address on the guide's namecard and as I did not have a pen, I have mentally noted his email as "iLight@LIM.com".  Many of us were there as if we had been there for a group tour and were all also preparing to make our way home.  Some of them recited their emails for the guide to pen down on his own namecard.

7:38am.  This was after 1.5 hours since I woke up to shut the windows from the early rainstorm.

Comments (0)