Saw a Real Time Strategy Game right before my eyes and the mission was to destroy a colony of energy silos that was surrounded by rocks.

The game was on touch-screen, which the device somewhat doesn't look like the typical iPad.

At one stage of the game, I had send a scout to uncover the cloaked area of the map so that I could find my way using land units to destroy that energy silo cluster.  I had a special weapon which when launched, will launch a NASA-type rocket.   However, this doesn't land vertically like the A-bomb used in Red Alert, but will travel slowly across the land.  Hence, it isn't as effective as the Red Alert's versions of superweapons.

Enemy had launched their tank attacks along with their "battlestation" and I was already attacking one of their outstations with my space-age mammoth tanks. These enemy units were pretty small so with my bigger group of mammoth tanks, the slower firing rate could be made up with more fires from a bigger group.

I tapped the Shutterbomb button when it was ready and it was promptly launched.

Opening my eyes; 7:11am.  I realised it was a dream and I certainly had fun.

Comments (0)