I didn't manage to wake up as planned for that run before sunrise; must have been the long hours of driving in my photo journey yesterday. Fortunately there's a ride so I could visit places that are near-extinction to accessibility via public transport.

Anyhow, a 1/2 powered workout has been done so I've fulfilled a portion of my week's regime program less the run.

Blackberry's been behaving a little odd these days; could the cause be due to an 'unsuitable' casing that I have been using to house this phone? Issues like the blackout screen and inability to unlock it are just some growing concerns of the recent happenings.

It's a good idea for me to catch some rest before collecting my ride later, but having the habit to stay awake throughout the day since awakening from slumber might be the best reason to put off a nap in the day. Afterall, being awake allows me to be more productive.

Almost reaching my destination. Time for some biological refuelling.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)