A rainy afternoon after a spell of a hot morning. Had met a client whose family runs a F&B business whom King knows through his businessman's network.

It certainly looks nice to be an entrepreneur despite all the responsibilities that they carry. Here, they talk about revenue instead of income.

Anyhow, during the casual conversation, he shared that he enjoys doing what he does now, and if he doesn't, it's better to change job.

That reminds me of myself and all the necessary actions that I am seeking to make the 'real thing' I enjoy doing, a reality. It's not going to be a smooth jounrney, and certainly am look forward that it doesn't take too long to build that path.

Things certainly are easier this morning so I'll foresee that I won't be staying late this evening.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)