I was at this building which look pretty industrial, but somewhat reminded me of that uncompleted block of flats which I had ventured into sometime back, where it had the old structure of the now defunct Lim Chu Kang Rural Centre.

Many levels for me to move around, while avoiding securities.  Seems like I was on a mission of some kind.

Next scene showed me communicating with a group leader where we were in some vegetated area and suddenly, our communication lines were cut off with the leader.  What surrounded us was just vegetation; somewhat it looked like we were in the middle of some cemeteries where I had ventured with the ECP group.  One of the members asked where he was but I could only tell that he sounded somewhere distant; now the surrounding had appeared gloomier just like how a filter is applied when we look through the lens.

Next scene shows something different; all of us were dressed in lavish Persian wear in some civilisation; some were cooking up a feast, others chatting and enjoying; the whole setting appeared to be some big celebration where everyone are doing something in various small groups.  That was where I saw Darrel and Fericia (also in lavish Persian wear) and we toasted each other while having our casual conversation.

My eyes opened after hearing the alarm. 5:30am.

Comments (0)