It was an adventure through some old Indonesian street where I had passed some red light district that was situated near my destination. I had met up with some locals who were bringing me around town. This place seemed to have some decent concrete built housings as my host stayed at.

On the way out, 2 of his daughters needed to visit the latrine and they seem to have a way of asking neighhours if they can use their latrine from the outside, where neighbour told them they could - access is from outside the home.

My host and I followed his daughters along and we saw ourselves in that neighbour's home. Upon exiting, I had found myself without any footewear and grabbed anything I could find. The neighbour stopped me immediately and asked me which pair of shoes did I take - it was a while, slip on pair which had a unique sole - friction pads were designed like a maze and were popped out with a 3D effect.

Next scene showed me walking past that red light district and I asked the security what do they sell there (appeared more like a bomoh shop); and he told me pocong, pontianak and jetu; the last being a kind of lady spirit that will take care of you like their husband for life.

I saw myself making a turn from that small carpark area just behind this 'bomoh shoppe'. Traffic conditions reminded me of that in HCMC.

Next scene showed me back in my old Bedok North home and there was this well-handicrafted sword in my home. It had a square-cylindrical hilt finished in bronze and brown-lacquered wood. I was holding it for awhile and was told that there will be a spiritual rebirth and certain death had recently occured. This took place for a person named Chen Hao Deng (d 1938) and there was this archived file where his profile could be read. Some photos, including his death, spiritual deliverance could also be seen. In these 'spiritual' photos, one could see how his soul leaves the body.

I felt something in the sword. My grandma was the person who told me about this 'spiritual rebirth' and returned it to me . Now I see an aura of negative glow and asked my mum (sleeping on the sofa bed). She couldn't tell me much.

The spiritual rebirth was something which doesn't feel right. It was heavy and disturbing.

Next scene showed me having just met some of the ECPers and talking about Alienbee strobes. TG then told me that he had ordered 1 set and now it has been billed to ECP where TG decided he doesn't need it after placing his order. It costed US199. Doesn't sound right but certainly a very good price. I decided to 'take over' his purchase as I needed this.

Last scene showed a rainy road along Simei and I saw Ruisheng being interviewed at a TV documentary feed where he was one of the last batches who managed to collect a full bonus before leaving the armed forces. There was also a snippet of him doing a cool gesture before ending the interview session. After sighting this, I saw him running through a portal from a bus stop in Simei in his armed forces uniform.

Eyes wide: 7am.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)