It was a trip to one of those flavour-rich Asean countries which had stone buildings painted white and pale orange, while hawkers are scattered all over the streets peddling merchandises from videos to food to daily neccessities.

A short recap showed the independance and it belonged to Vietnam. Looks like another part of this war-impaled country that I had stayed in. During one of the evenings, I spotted the neighbour's lodging being a little noisy despite the wooden panels (this place does not have proper doors and used wooden panels in place of doors) put up. While seated at the wooden bench and table, a message was 'delivered' to me in a hand-scribbled note and it was written by my NS comrade Chris which doesn't make much sense as they seem to be partying under the influence of alcohol. That was when I noticed a mental hospital's van parked outside his lodging premise for no known reasons.

It was soon time to leave and I had made a few friends there. I was a little anxious as I had to ensure that I was making my way to the airport at the right time. I told the owner that I would love staying, but have to leave.

Switchscene showed me with dearie while her cousin was with her partner. We were walking around some malls and soon they had to visit the ladies, leaving me and her cousin's partner to chat up a little.

There was one scene where I had a short conversation with her cousin with dearie present; as her cousin was asking some nosy questions, I replied in sacarcism that 'it is because your husband is rich' but she doesn't catch anything. Dearie understood what I meant.

10am. What a long and eventful occurrence through dreamland.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)