It was like one of those military operations where a group of 5 of us have visited a make up training area which consisted of an estate. A cutscene showing 5 of us leaving a convenience store with one of them being a bad guy who tried framing one of the comrades by accusing him of taking the portable HDD from the store. This bad guy was told off with a question of why can't we have our own HDD when I own several pieces at home.

Moving on to the next scene, we had to check a 7-11 store which we had learnt this town had been affected by G-virus, so all of us were armed and loaded when we went to check out the premises. The store was locked yet lights aren't turned off, but no one was inside when we looked at each possible corner from the outside. Nothing, safe. Ceilings have to be observed too as these creatures may pounce on us in an act of ambush.

So far ceilings looked okay, so we have moved on to the backyard where climbing bushes are made into decorative 'walls' surrounding the fountain. Small setup. Clear. While moving out from the backyard, I kept my eye for the entire team's back. In my hands were dual quarterstaffs. Had a casual chat with one of the gunners in the squad just to ease the tension up.

We now saw a vehicle coming in. That's our reinforcements and we had to move into base defence position. One of the group member cried in joy that we'll have our radios soon. During this ops, we had no radio-communication and had stayed close throughout. Upon the arrival of the vehicle, linkup was done and the mission was complete.

Switchscene showed me entering an office where I saw our minister, Lee Hsien Loong. He had told me that his father, LKY has seen the portraits I had taken and LHL himself will be in touch with me for some assignments. I thanked him before leaving and dearie had waited outside anxiously when I was called to see him. My photoworks had been recognised by the government.

Another scene now, showing us preparing to go for Lulu's wedding banquet and we were all in this small town that resembled Little India or the sort of small towns. I couldn't see much details here but it's the first Pinoy wedding we had been invited to.

I opened my eyes and finally see the clock: 730am.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)