Another hot afternoon that my mind awaits to see the evening before I can go back and complete that 'burst-mode' regime I had before setting off to battlebox this morning.

Maybe it's the hyper-digestion at work once again that is triggering this 'post-lunch syndrome' that I experience only when there is a heavier intake of carbohydrates. Right now, a short nap will aid in mental freshness for the remainder of the day.

No doubt I had made my 21km journey last week, it doesn't mark any final achievement as more the body fat can still be descended further.

I had failed to awaken this morning to the set alarm once again despite maximising volume. Could it just be a sign of fatigue that I had not noticed prior to retiring for the night?

Resumption of my regime commences tonight after exiting battlebox.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)