A very humid afternoon with the droning of grasscutting in the background, blanketed by the rushing sound of vehicles across Clementi Road just outside SIM.  Lunched over some finger food dearie bought from the snack bar in her school as the Subway in the neighbouring polytechnic was closed after braving the heat of the sun to make our way there.

Had done some reading about visiting KL as gears appeared more competitively-priced there.  A surge of nature's call that I had to answer and thereafter, relocating to another place as there was a student who was whispering constantly to herself while doing her assignments; a pretty disturbing sound.

Just realised there was a minor on my MacbookPro's cover; I must have accidentally scratched it with my nails in the rush to pack my bags and visit the latrine.  Ouch; I never hope to see any cosmetic flaw on this machine as I carried it with pride being the mean machine for my works.  Just have to be more careful when handling it.

Dearie's lesson should be over anytime now.


Comments (0)