After a hike around Jonker area for street shots, the alarm had sounded for a refuelling break.

Duck noodle, souped, with coffee, all for RM4.20. Great tasting and even more economical than the fast food I had for meals yesterday.

Yesterday's slumber was great; no parasotes on the clean bed and room, just that I had missed the fellowship with the backpackers whom had woken up early for breakfast.

Continuation of exploring Melaka will resume after I have a good rest here.

Though far away from home and yet no so far, things does make a difference when you have friends accompanying you abroad. It'll be great if I can have dearie along with me, but just worried that she will not be able to keep up with the massive walking that I had done so far. By the end of this trip, my hiking shoes should have been well-seasoned and a more comfortable walking experience will lie ahead.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)