1200hrs, stopover at Yong Peng, but due to traffic jam at Customs area, it is not at the usual restaurant area, but rather, a mobile hawker, whose goods are sold on their vehicle. Somehow, it reminds me of the 'ninja van' during my military days where they provide their goods to those in military training areas.

Another 1.5hrs before reaching Melaka. Although midday, the sun hadn't been scorching as we all stopped at an area which was shielded by clouds. Breaktime was 15mins, but I had already had a full rest on the bus till there was no more room for 'charging'.

There are some travellers who are on a day tour, so the delay had put them at a disadvantage as it translated to less time for them to explore the historical town.

The first thing to do was to find my lodging upon arrival. Right now, planning my hike route will be the best thing.

In Malaysia, according to the on bus guide, today's a normal working day, unlike in Singapore, so the flux of visitors were unexpected.

I simply can't wait to taste the local chendol at my destination, which I had learnt, is something which can't be tasted in Singapore. Many swear by its good taste, so let's see how good it's gonna be.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)