Had done a massive walk around Melaka and even out of City Centre, just to be able to see San Poh memorial, which is at the junction at the end of Jalan Temeggong, after St Xavier's Church.

There are many roads named after Cheng Ho, who seemed to play an important part in Melaka's history.

I've spent a small portion of the afternoon exploring the malls; apparently, they are all bridge-connected. Man, they're huge!

The daytime trip has covered most of the attractions around Melaka City Centre in 6hrs. Being on foot with a 10kg backpack is indeed a challenge; hopefully the shoes I got can last me for many more such journeys ahead.

With due respect, I'm not photographing the Dutch tombstones which is just a few flights of stairs above A. Farmosa, a fortress which is several centuries old.

After the break, the next stop will be Melaka River, which is much nearer to those further places, which, should not take much time by foot.

Is dearie having a good rest and revision? I certainly hope she's coping well without my presence beside her.

There are still a few places which can be explored, but shall leave these to the next trip with dearie; hopefully, soon, so we can move on to explore the other parts of the world.

Weather had always been sunny here so far in Melaka. The only time a suggestive sign of rain camen was when I was walking through Jonker area.

There are so many interesting places just to seen feel, and hang around in Melaka.

I'll be making my way to home sweet home in less than 24hrs' time, and getting back to see dearie and her family, and of course, not forgetting my own.

Vincent and his wife should be on their way home soon, as they had came over on Thursday. Such a small world, of all places, to see a friend in Melaka. The world isn't so big afterall...or should it be what most people call, fate?

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

Comments (0)