With the wonderfully passed weekend closure spent with dearie and her family, the next battle week has cometh.

Quite a cloudy day since that torrental rain yesterday, it also spells out a cool weather for the entire day. Feeder bus was unusually crowded, with a consistent stopping train that stops in the middle of no stations, without any preamps to commuters. Hopefully, not another track suicider causing the disruption of service.

The office is quiet as usual; mornings filled with calls and stuff. Just received from one of those who hunted for me that they are unable to represent me; most probably due to preventing a breach of their agreement. I just have to continue searching.

I don't know how long I can stay in this place - the best option is to keep looking out.

Just looking forward to completing my day, so I can get home for my Iron Session.

Comments (0)