I was in a village where I saw a restaurant that had been told that it was set up by 3 brothers who had a poverty history. That reminded me of the Hui brothers in the Hong Kong scene where they became famous through their comedies.

The restaurant looks pretty successful; somewhat looking like those of the pulgistic world.

Somewhere somehow, one of the brothers went missing as legend had that e had defected from the righteous lifestyle; left his own married family as he was having someone outside.

The next scene showed me going to take a bus to my tertiary education school; strangely, the bus stop was along Yio Chu Kang Road towards Ang Mo Kio.

I saw all the guys in my class; Joey, Rahim, Shar, Boon and Zahrin. Joey was holding on his cigarette as usual and I was accompanied by my junior, Liting.

It had been awhile since we all met, s everyone had been busy with their lives.

Onboard the bus, Joey still had his cigarette smoultering from the other end while he was seated near the passageway. Prior to this, he had already butted it out before boarding.

Liting was telling me how good we had been (just ourselves) as compared to most of the guys here, who didn't further study after the certification studies.

It was like a remiscing of the past while we boarded a bus filled with moving memories of the past.

I saw my clock at 6am but continued slumbering till 7am. Favourite day of the week cometh!

Comments (0)