I've just rewatched Terminator: Salvation while trying to get my blog going. It's great news to learn that Grace had secured an offer and her family planning can now move into place. I told her not to worry about it as she'll do just fine in the new role; no doubt it's rumoured of the high turnover rate.

Where great power comes great responsibility.

This is soemthing which can be so true: in today's society, one will no longer succumb to the being loyal to their company. Being realistic is to give oneself an increment by moving on to better offers. Exactly how the law of economics move; people relocate, change jobs, move, and the list just go on.

That applies to myself too. Moving to where one is better-remunerated is one of the smartest way - timegame, the others will come from financial wisdom of knowing where to place your eggs for them to hatch.

Oh well, just some thoughts for the night before I retire for the day.

Comments (0)