Bus according to the coach agency, will arrive at 2:45pm, that leaves me with ample time to rest and cool down after the speed trot from Jonker Walk after getting some foodstuff and souvenir for my family.

Weather is a little cooling here now as compared to the previous days.

Hope dearie will like the little surprise I got for her from here.

Hope I can reach Singapore not too late, so I can also spend a little more time with dearie to let the week end proper.

Despite being a decently priced trip, I still miss the local food back home as most of the food here are pretty of the general population, which appeared pretty heavy, thus, I settled more for Chinese or fast food.

I must say that this trip is pretty fulfilling as I've captured most of what I wanted. The only thing that was missing was dearie's company: otherwise all else went quite well.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel@Melaka

Comments (0)