Today's April fool and also an ex-colleague's birthday. Just dropped her a message in Facebook to wish her on her special day.

Ah, it's a Friday, also the best day of the week as I can look forward to enjoy the weekend.

Met up with my godsis who came from Taiwan to see her brother who lives here, and we went to Lau Pasat along with dearie for dinner. We sure had lots to talk about since it's been many years since we last met. The last time she came was in 1998 if my memory had been accurate? Dearie had a good time catching up with her as the more my godsis shared about Taiwan, the more I want to go see how beautiful it is...

We didn't stay too late as she will be going out with her family tomorrow and dearie has to rest early for tomorrow's lessons. My godsis gave her a cute pouch which even has it's own website online, selling various products with the mascot!

Wish her an enjoyable weekend at Universal Studios!

Comments (0)