An extremely early morning on a public holiday as I embark on my way to the bus station to the first journey of backpacking. This would be a short trip over the weekend to take advantage of the public holiday that falls on a Friday.

Dearie must be sound asleep right now...if not for the sake of her examinations, I would have brought her along, unless I'm on a very objective trip, such as specific theme-based photoshoot...well, to places where little people would venture.

Did some reading prior to the final preparation before moving out; the rest was about 3.5hrs prior to today's trip. No matter, that's already more than 1/2 of my usual rest.

I'm gonna miss dearie over this weekend; her presence, and her all-time favourite Pooh whom she would carry around the house before tossing onto her bed.

I'm reaching my embarkation location soon as the remaining part will be by foot; a minor part of this trip's primary form of getting around.

Comments (0)