While waiting for my turn to lunch, some things that are floating in my head.

As the time passes, seeing a junior colleague getting to handle matters as what I came intended, does set me to think on both sides. First, her previous experience may have given her an upper hand, and the second and final is that, she has what it takes to be "liked" by those who had "relinquished" my authorities?

I certainly hope that 中女輕男 does not apply in this situation.

Time to make myself publicly visible again.

I chose to lunch alone as I wanted to have this time to myself; maybe something that I had been used to over the past 3 years in my previous workplace? Probably this time round, I just want a full hour of time, physically and mentally away from work.

Well, this has to be gotten used to as time passes by.

Comments (0)