A wonderful day had been spent with Serene, revising together after dropping by my aunt's place for lunch...though weather had been deadly hot, the warmthness of family bonding had made the day good, with a catching up with my uncle and aunt at her place, teaching her how to rip music from CD and tranferring to her MP3 player, and some quick runthrough of functions in Word.

Acceleration mode turned on while Serene took a nap during the course of revision till it was time for us to make our way to her aunt's place...lots of people and company, and they are all very warm and friendly...

I had dozed off during watching of the show starring Miriam Yeung, 千杯不醉,waking only towards the end of the show; another show came up with suggestive scenes about crime invrstigation led me to stay awake for awhile, before I had decided to make my way back on a maximum fatigue.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)