I've just missed the refrigerated Bus 67 which was accompanied by Bus 28.

The previous night rest had scenes of me seeing Sashi, at a place which looks like Chom Chom neighbourhood, and there was a scene where many were falling in as if we are going for Remedial Training. We chatted and asked how he had been as I've not seen him for a long time.

Grunter heard behind as I sit on the upper deck as his throat-clearing sound has been pretty disturbing in the morning.

One more day towards the end of the battle week, which will allow the Octo-turbo to be recharged...

Evasion was done on CPX Type-2, which was disposed near the pavement...my shoes should be safe from it.

Passing by the One bus stop just before Bedok interchange, will cease writing momentarily while i enter hyperrest mode.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)