Seems like schedule in the following month doesn't allow me to take during office hours...guess I have to find alternatives...

A break time which had been pretty quiet since I'm the only person in pantry. Weather somehow looks kinder, but it's still preferred to be indoors.

I'm still not able to do a brim-scheduled workout, despite waking up before the sun. Yesterday was once in a long while since I've experienced the warmest slumber...anyhow it has passed and all systems nominal.

A day is almost over, with 30% depletion mode; nothing that is power-draining and draggy, thus a successful and pretty smootg gliding through the day.

I haven't heard much from Serene's best friend, Eve and co since our last meet a couple of weeks ago; though the fellowship has been temporarily dispersed, those wonderful time of laughter never fades. It's like finding a good company and walking through life together with our own partners and keeping the bond strong; something that had not been experienced for a long time.

Another hour to live through this -3 Battle Day of 04wk.APR.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)