No wifi detected at my workplace…so those postings written in iPhone will be held till I have access.


The ALS is sinking in while settling down in my seat, ready for the 2nd round of battle till 3:30pm.


Will be having a QA review session this Wednesday after work…let’s see what it’s all about…


I’ve revised quite a fair bit of HI over the weekend, and will be continuing the session this evening after dinner…I have to sleep earlier tonight for muscle recovery, as well as to get some energy charged for me to kick start that running-before-work regime, which I had been struggling to wake up earlier on even days of the week to fulfill.


That dream I had in the morning just before the wake up of the dream, was like a drama of a girl who is looking for a guy who helped her a great deal, and wanting to keep in touch with him, but somehow, the guy had not revealed his identity match despite having to meet the girl a couple of times in person, even so when in front of her…how he managed to do it, this reason somehow remains a mystery and may just be the thing for me to find out…


Weather is starting to cook up, sending blaze rays through the blinds in office, while I deposit more thoughts here…


Serene had stayed at my place a little later and I had been worried that my dad’s tone had given her the wrong idea that she is not welcomed, but I guess the fact is that we are both working today, so it’s better we all retire early for the night...just hope she don’t feel out of place and can come by my place more often in future.

Time to get a second round of Cafebar octane, Grade 50, to fuel me till 3:30pm.

Comments (0)