I had wanted to sleep in a little more, but not much time...there was a dream about celebrating Uncle Robert's birthday during my leave from 2 - 5 June.

A scene showed I was in some kind of FPS, running backwards and firing at mechanical-like mobs, ranging from head-mount CCTVs to Raiden-faced Japanese moblike creatueres. Weakpoints flashes like the bosses taking damage in Thunderforce 3, an old time Sega shootem up game.

I've learned much from my higher council but all these knowledge will be held and applicable only if I stay on this environment; Serene had suggested i change the environment but I do not have that intention by far...right now, the intention is to clear as many insurance papers as I can.

Bright day denotes a fireweather ahead...I had better replenish more water later even in the cooled environment at office later.

Tuesday will be an important day especially for Serene...plans have already been drafted, hope Serene will enjoy it :)

The aircon in Bus 67 feels unusually stuffy...could the weather be the cause? The eyelids felt like a 10ton castle gate which can crashclose anytime; a sign of fatigue...could the engine be overworked?

Destination arrival almost done.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)