The afternoon has been raised to a certain level of intense, while meeting twisted calls which increased handling time, yet passing moments with one engine silenced in the mind.

For once, I had felt tired in the mind; which could be caused by the powerblast workout which was done in less than 40mins.

Turbine's now in the Recovery Mode, for the next round.

As I disinfect my hands using the liquud disinfectant, thoughts about how wonderful and amazing the human skin can be...it can be so tough against grazes (like my high endurance of pain), yet some spots can be brittle like tissue, of that's the right word to use.

Serene's busy and so have been hearing very little from her today...also within myself is a tension upkept, which I need to unwind when I'm at Taman Stulang this Friday...will be missing Serene despite being a short day trip.

Shutdown for 5.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)