I've made a gd try; borderline case but at least got to see the questioning pattern which is still pretty raw.

Mango basket detected while walking on the bridge towards Bugis MRT; a mild stop and body language seemed to suggest that some conflicts arose on the 5sec halt, which did not disrupt the pedestrian traffic.

Since it's the faster way by train, I've piloted the journey via that channel...to my most displeasure on my conversation; was the noise of a mid-aged psycho, talking loudly with a pendulum-movement of his upper torso, waist-pivoted and switching his self-audienced speech from preaching style in English to Mandarin in a topic-changing frenzy. All have been staring at him while his behaviour had been nothing but sheer public nuisance.

I had to pull out any second or give him the Mortal Kombat uppercut. Decision: Exit at Lavender and hopped onto Bus 12 which will do the Home Run on the Road, airconditioned version.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)