Unable to send email...what happened? I'm not able to connect to the net via wired too...could it be an oversight of billing?

No matter...will check it out later where I have net access.

All right on schedule and keying of letters seemed pretty accurate.

I still recall the ride on last Thursday, where a passenger was eating in the bus where there is already a prominently displayed 'no food and drink sign'...the only passenger flouting the rule, displaying sheer obliviance people are staring at her.

Weather looks a little predictively wet in Bedok North area while passing Bedok-Tampines church...an orange-lit service plate 67 came shortly after the Initial 67B zoomed off from bus stop, while I've not made crossing from the opposite.

Sandnes Part 1 played in my mind while mind had been thinking about the SPICE event that was solely done...nothing wonderous, yet glad to know that I still have the support of the Company of the Good.

So much for this morning while bus turns to bus stop outside NKF Dialysis Centre, opposite Bedok Central.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)